08 February, 2011

Packing up to Leave

It always amazes me how much can happen in a week. Specifically, within the 11 days since I last blogged. We hadn't packed yet and were still sleeping in our little apartment in Mesquite.

Here's how it looked about two years ago when we moved in.


The coat rack never looked that tidy ever again.


As a matter of fact, the whole apartment never looked that tidy again.

I won't post any pictures of the empty apartment. It was too depressing to take any, so I assume it would be too depressing to look at any.

One thing, you should all get used to is the fact that I (Megan) am a photographer. Therefore, my posts tend to have a lot of photographs. Although, I do try not to take too many photos, which means I end up not having all the ones I wanted. I think I'm going to stop doing that now. My advice to you: Take lots of photos! You can always delete, but you can never go back to that moment you were trying to capture!

GRATUITOUS PHOTO ALERT (heretofore referred to as a "GPA")!


Actually, this is me with the last bouquet Ben brought home from Central Market. Aren't they gorgeous!?! They dwarfed me and I could barely hold them. God has blessed me with such an amazing husband!

Speaking of Central Market, check out the cake they made for Ben on his last day:


It made him Hungary (ha-ha!) :D


8 days ago we moved out.
6 days ago we hit the road.
More about our road trip soon!

~Ben & Megan

No comments: